[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="no" equal_height_columns="no" menu_anchor="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" parallax_speed="0.3" video_mp4="" video_webm="" video_ogv="" video_url="" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" overlay_color="" video_preview_image="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" padding_top="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" padding_right=""][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" layout="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding_top="" padding_right="" padding_bottom="" padding_left="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" center_content="no" last="no" min_height="" hover_type="none" link=""][fusion_text columns="" column_min_width="" column_spacing="" rule_style="default" rule_size="" rule_color="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id=""]
When you contact us on our website, you will need to provide (a) your name, email address, and other information; (b) transaction-related information, (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information you enter into our system when using the website, such as contact information. We may also use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and required notices.
In addition, the website may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of device you use, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that are already provided to you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You can stop all collection of information by discounting use of the website.
How we may use your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply our services to you;
- to process your payment for the services; and
- if you agreed, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
We share information with third parties only in the ways that are described below:
- Service Providers: We outsource some of our technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, and other services to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so they can perform their services.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (i) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (ii) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Application; or (iii) necessary to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Application may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites and applications. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. We recommend you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites and applications.
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not offer our services to, nor knowingly solicit data from or market to, children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]
. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable period of time.
7 Buckland Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 6ED
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect all user information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use commercially reasonable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain data you submit to us only for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was submitted (e.g., to respond to a customer service inquiry). Other information we collect (e.g., transaction data, UDID, application usage data) will be retained for as long as you have the application installed on your handset and for a reasonable time thereafter.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.